[WARNING !] Facebook purge 06/2018 - Warning about possible deleted fanpages and accounts. Take action now!

UPDATE 07.06.2018: After days of new reports coming in, we’re 100% sure Facebook is cleaning the house, hard. They are taking no hostages and deleting millions of fans without any hesitation. It doesn’t matter if your page is 50k or 40m, they’re all at risk.

While we don’t have any concrete information, a small fraction of our clients (on SWAPD and ViralAccounts) is reporting deleted fanpages/accounts. It seems Facebook is doing their annual (quarterly?) purges again.

We have noticed chatter about:

• deleted fanpages
  • suspended accounts
  • lost access to IA

Having been in this business for a looooooong time this is normal procedure for, Facebook does this every now and then because:

• they can
  • they think they’re cleaning up the place

What can you do to fix this?

If you lost your account you can try these forms:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/logout?id=313733425335072
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/logout?id=1062444770553751

About 8-9 months ago these forms were buggy (had some kind of loophole) and they nearly instantly unlocked every suspended account (it did for me), my account was canned for something severe and after countless appeals and “no’s” from Facebook reps they were the only forms that worked. But, it was a while ago and things may have been patched.

If those forms didn’t work, or you’re looking for fanpage related forms, here is a good article that will help you out: How to contact Facebook and get support – FanPageCash.org

You can also email Facebook directly using these emails:

info@facebook.com
warning@facebook.com
login@facebook.com
disabled@facebook.com
privacy@facebook.com
support@facebook.com
appeals@facebook.com
abuse@facebook.com

We want to know, have you lost your social assets in this latest purge? If so, care to tell us about it?
We would also appreciate any insight on the latest tips/tricks of recovering lost accounts/pages.

1 Like

I’ve lost a lot of big pages for no reason, just woke up in the morning ( happened several times ) and they got permanently unpublished.
Not only that, my 9 years aged account was disabled 1.5 years ago for no reason and no matter what I tried to do - all I got was an automatic message. ( and I wish I can unblock it =/ )

I don’t think it’s a “annual purge”. it happens everyday, I’m in contact with a lot of people and they are reporting that their fb pages are getting unpublished in random occasions and all the time, while they are not violating any rule.

1 Like

They just don’t care anymore. It’s that simple.

1 Like

Yeah they clean every day, but it’s no secret that some weeks are heavier in activity.

I have more than 25 fan pages deleted last month only 3 left alive so i think it has started :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think only unpublished pages and published political pages were deleted… What kind of pages were yours Dori?

They were diferent pages and published . Political,animals,nature,movies,cars etc

1 Like

Under how many accounts? Any patterns they could trace you by? Same log in? Same domain shared across many pages?

Didn’t have problems with accounts, Only with pages. The pages were all on a single account, in some pages I didn’t post articles for a long time. Never used the same domain on all my pages. Even the page I won here on swapd was deleted :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Man! Dori! Sorry to hear that, what a blood bath!

FB is destroying people right now. People are also losing IA access left and right

1 Like

Yea i forgot to mention IA punishment :stuck_out_tongue:

Same to me. Have bought approved IA page, started today publishing, and got banned. Content was clean, no spam or something that violating rules.

What is interesting, I don’t see red warning stuff, but another admin can. Do you guys face something like this?

Seeing this makes me really happy I never got into Facebook lmfao

This the bad part of Facebook, however, you are omitting the days where you could literally earn tens of thousands of dollars per day. :smiley:

I myself said ■■■■ it years ago when I lost my stash. I vouched to never invest into something that isn’t mine. Stupid motto? Maybe. Less stress, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

The idea to set up your own platform or something that is in total control of yours is the best and it actually takes lot of time to build an audience, in the other side in FB you could easily grow pages and make them bigger because of the ready to jump audience.

I feel bad for everyone who lost access either to IA or deleted pages, but I can tell for sure, the pages which I’ve been caring for on what is being posted have never had a problem, not even the smallest restriction, no matter how hard the FB cleaning was.

People bought cheap pages without questioning their history and what it takes for an account to get disabled is just one claim request for a page you bought 2 years ago and along with that all your pages might get deleted.

However, automated tools are the worst on FB, not even FB employees are able to tell what is going on with for example losing IA access. I’ve personally contacted two people that checked a page of mine and while they said that everything looks great we can’t do anything because automated systems might just ‘know better’.

Edit: And I’m also seeing people reporting that the pages that were restored lately by people offering services even on Swapd are getting deleted again.

3 Likes

That’s why I wouldn’t pay the insane price they were asking.

More reports of lost pages today. Also, we’re seeing a huge increase of sellers on our other site, which causes us to believe the people want to sell ASAP as they’re afraid they’re next.

This is a huge purge, on par with the one we had in the beginning of this year.

I strongly urge everyone to unpublish their pages for a week or two. I am not sure if this method works or not, but some people claim it does, as it’s mostly algorithms that ban pages.

1 Like

Yep, we can now add a few of mine to the list, they have been unpublished in the last hour or so.

Unpublishing for a week or too, might be good advice

1 Like

I had 10 of facebook pages about (Dogs,Machines,Trucks,Farming vs.) mostly USA/GB/AUS followers (1M) all of deleted on 06/06/2018. Also many of our friend pages deleted too.

A complete disappointment, there are no bans on any pages. Not violating any rule. Some of the Instant Articles, some of adsense was working.

There was 4 people on everypage as admin (the same people).

Some of pages we was posting the same url (domain).

Is there any possibility of being deleted due to the above?