1.1M+ Subs YouTube Channel for Sale: Monetized & No Strikes

Amount of subscribers: 1,186,000+
Country of subscribers (majority): U.S.(15%) / Worldwide
Topic/Niche: Toy Unboxing / Education
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: This 1.1 Million plus subscriber YouTube channel is monetized, and there are NO copyright/guideline strikes. The channel is still very active with daily uploads, and the great number of viewers and subscribers are added every day. All of the contents of this channel is original.

If the buyer would like, the owner is willing to provide 30 days reserved videos from the date of the sale, to keep the channel’s revenue and the activeness. The revenue for the last 28 days was $8,180.

General FAQ:

1. How did you acquire the channel?
    I am a licensed attorney in the U.S., and my client assigned me an authority to sell his channel.

2. What’s the reason for the sale?
    The owner is joining another venture overseas.

3. Any proof that this person is actually selling the channel?
    Yes. I obtained the valid documentation of payouts from Youtube’s monetization program for the whole period of the channel.

4. Since this is a 1M channel, who has the Gold Play button?
    The Gold Play button is already claimed.

Note: The Price is NOT Final. Please feel free to make an offer.

Screenshots of analytics attached below.

It’s posting daily but averaging around 15k views per video. That’s not the best activity for a 1.1m channel, so stating in the bio it has amazing activity is kind of false advertising considering the views:subscriber ratio… Nonetheless, good luck with sales.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I don’t think this account is worth more than $3K tbh. 15k views per post? 30k accs get more(+YT might demonetize that forever)

4 Likes

please respond to my offer

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.