1.8MIL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT (US & UK Audience)

, ,

Country of followers (majority): USA / UK
Amount of fans/followers: 1,840,000
Topic/Niche: Memes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): SFS

Description: Looking to sell my 1.8mil Instagram page active I do sfs with most big pages on ig, really good revenue each month and I have a good set for sfs which works really well! It’s in all the meme community groups as well with pages ranging from 1m - 5m. Per month it makes up to 4 - 5 figures a month.

Doesn’t have the oge, but I’ve had the page for a while now and I’ve had 0 problems & the page has never been deleted.

The page has gone up 60k new followers since I first listed it on here & its predicted to be over 2m followers in the next 2 months

Looking for $65k+

For more details just message me

Serious buyers only hmu

2 Likes

It’s a very good page! GLWS :ok_hand:

1 Like

pm me handle please.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

done sir

Pm me handle please, quite interested.

1 Like

Handle please
Thanks

1 Like

Done

done

Bump

Details pls

handle?

For those of you that keep messaging about this account stop, someone on Swapd has hacked my page and won’t give it back.

There’s not many people you can trust in this community.

How did someone on SWAPD do that if I may ask?

I’ve been told by a number of people that someone on here hacked the account

If you have some sort of proof I would contact an admin. Also, someone can definitely help you recover it for the right price

Huh there was a vip meme selling your account on Swapd I think I remember

Please explain how was it hacked, and we will reveal further information that may be useful to you.

Closing this up, moving this conversation to a private message, @SocialMediaMeme.