(SOLD)1,9m Instagram account (making $10k/month)

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 1,910,000
Topic/Niche: Nature/Travel
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Nothing used.

Description:

This account grows at an average rate of 100,000 followers per month, gets around 60m impressions weekly, and gets an avg of 60k likes on a picture and 500k views on a video.

The account generates $10k monthly, but there have been months where it generated up to 25k$ in one month promoting clients.

There is a lot of room for improvement as we don’t sell product placements really so that could be another 3-5k$ monthly. We also tested an ecommerce brand which made 120k$ of revenue in 3 months through the account and that store (currently inactive) as well as the email list of 150k addresses from Instagram is included.

PRICE
We are looking for serious offers only as this is a very valuable network and it has generated around 200k$ in the last 18 months. Realistically, an offer would have to be $250,000+ for us to consider it.

A Contract will be provided to ensure security for both parties and PayPal Goods & Services or a Bank Wire will be used as the payment method.

PROOF OF EVERYTHING CAN BE SENT IN FORM OF SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS. This account is run by a business and the transaction would be made through this business. This is not an individual selling an asset.

Can you possibly show Us some proof of income?

Appreciated!

2 Likes

You want $280k for an Instagram account? C’mon man this isn’t 2015.

17 Likes

PM handle plz

+1 for this.

1 Like

interested in this account but not for 250k, serious buyer tho will pm u

I just had an orgasm looking at page insights. ■■■■ dude. Take my virginity and promote me. JK. random emoji

1 Like

PM details please.

Can you PM me the handle please

Yeah I know it’s not 2015 anymore, but that doesn’t change the accounts revenue, growth, organic engagement, and current standing as the most active wildlife account on Instagram.

1 Like

Yes, if you don’t mind pming us proof of funds, we are more than happy to send P/L statements as well as bank statements and any other information you might want to look at!

Handle please

Is it even possible to send more $250,000 on one paypal transaction?

1 Like

Pls send this too

Any copyright strikes?

yeah have had a couple, one was retracted, the others were mostly sensitive content (climate-related or instigating debate).

transaction would be done via bankwire. Wouldn’t use PayPal on anything above $50,000, silly with fees.

shoutout to the guy who pays $280k for this, instead of a house

FYI OP, you can tell which account this is since it is very obvious via looking at your profile picture. I would redact that information in your listing

4 Likes

DM handle

thanks for letting us know! and yeah I mean it generates decent revenue, but buying a house is definitely safer lol Risks of running an online business

3 Likes