100% WORKING [#1] [FAST][24-72 HRS] $625 + Fees! YouTube Verification Service! No Requirements! NO Access Needed! URL ONLY [SAFE]

@TikTok successfully badge a client of mine!

1 Like

Verified 2 clients for me in record time, despite it being the weekend. Will be doing more

1 Like

Thank you! Accepting new orders! Just submitted another 2 verifications!

verified a clients channel with less than 10k subscribers in less than 48 hours, legit seller, will be using again and again

1 Like

is the discount still available?

No unfortunately they were claimed the first few days the thread was open. Thank you

This is now a featured topic through June 11th!

Taking on new cases and orders! PM me with any questions

Seller did what he promised. He was patient with me Answering all the questions Politely. I highly recommend him for YouTube Verification service.

Can you reply to my PM?

You badged a channel for me and it has main channel of a fortnite player below and we can’t remove it.

You said it would be removed after a few days as I have already paid you for the channel but it has not removed yet.

My client is really disappointed…

And you have not been replied and have been active.

I would appreciate a response.

To remove a linked channel from your Content Manager:

1. Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
  2. From the left menu, select Channels .
  3. Check the box next to the channel you’d like to remove.
  4. Click UNLINK. CONFIRM.

Yes will PM you

We already removed this a week ago and main channel is still not removed. I am awaiting reply from your rep to solve this. Thank you for the reply!

Are you doing these through Media Partner or?

Submitted directly through my rep. Case I did offsite yesterday took less than 12 hours.

Edit: NO MANAGER ACCESS NEEDED AS OF 5/17/2022 - Regardless if user has 1 sub or 100,000

We can get any channel verified!
I will do next ticket only for $1350+ Swap fees

Will do the next ticket only for $1350 plus fees ! No manager access required!

Claims still taking 24 hours or less!

Still taking orders!

I will cover fees today only for this holiday!

Just pm you