1 Million Followers Page Super Active & Excellent Reach For Quick Sale

Country of followers (majority): India
Amount of followers: 1M
Topic/Niche: Cricketer
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
Payment Methods: Bank Wire Or Paypal - We Can Discuss If any Other Indian Related Avenues were there.
Description:

The page is related to Indian Cricketer. It has 320K Likes and 1M Followers. In my opinion, i think it is hard to find such fb pages with good reach and engagement

I have not created username.

From past few months the page is getting insane reach and engagements.

Have to meet requirements and apply for instream

You can apply for instant articles now

You can do affiliate, sell cricket related merch, run a cricket based site, trivia and quiz etc and monetize it. As Indians are very cricket centric and this particular cricketer enjoys worldwide recognition and fans

Grow other pages etc. Lots of possibility.

To be frank we have never utilized the page to its fullest. Just hired one guy and he daily posts few pics. So if you guys who are into this business, you know better how to utilize this page much much better.

With test champion around the corner, ipl season and cricket matches happening all the time, this page will have lots of potential to grow further.

If any one is interested in maintaining the page and generate revenue - this is also ok and we can split the revenues.

Attaching few screenshots. If you need more, let me know.

Thanks.

Bump

Followers Count updated From 960K To 980K

20K More To Hit 1 Million Followers

What’s link of Facebook page?

The Page Hits 1 Million Followers Mark.

Interested People, DM For Link.

Thanks.

@RandyMarsh

Can You change The Tag: 500K to 1M?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Inbox link and price

1 Like

Hi. Please PM me the username. Very interested.

1 Like

The Page Is Gaining An avg Of approx 5K Followers Per Day with few pics being shared daily.

Price?

1 Like

Pls check dm

Pls DM the link and link.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Bump

Give me link and price? Thanks

page link and price inbox

Dm please

Link and the price please
And what are your conditions on sharing revenue

Link and Price?

Still available??