10 active Google adsense aproved websites + 50 Facebook pages

Domain name: 10 adsense aproved accounts
Website included?: Yes, 10 websites wordpress
Price: 350,000$ or best offer

Description:

This is a content marketing + Google Adsense business . We build 10 big website magazines and we monetize it with google adsense. We are building the content on it for USA public (love relationship niche) and for the Balkan public (domestic pop stars, entertainment & health niche).

On the other hand, we have a huge amount of Balkan and USA facebook pages and groups. All together 3-4 million reach in Balkans and a million reach in the USA.

Every day we are publishing on those sites with the strict system. We have a perfect strategy on wiring all 10 websites together so they commercialize one another with inside links, cross-linking and so on.

We use a huge amount of social media marketing tools, advanced add searcher, we are able to pull in from Google the best-paid ads into our websites and so on and so on. All this will be explained in details to the buyer.

We have 300 laptops that support all our websites, social media and all the tools. You will need a team of 4-5 people to operate everything.

What you will get:

• More than 50 active facebook pages from Balkans with more than 2 million people

• Altogether 3-4 million reach on Balkans

• Altogether more than 1 million reach on the USA over the shared facebook groups

(All facebook pages are constantly growing so in time there will be more and more audience and more and more traffic)

• 300 laptops all wired with VPN and all software that you need for starting the work immediately.

• 10 fully Adsense approved developed news magazine websites full stacked with articles

• Extra monetization with a Monad Plug Push Notification system and Adnow Nativ advertising network

• Instruction videos and live learning of the processes (takes 2-3 days) and entire know-how will be passed on with lifetime support

• All article sources and content building options

• Established company with a bank account and everything you need

• Social media marketing tools lifetime licences

Now with all this, you can make 30.000 - 35.000€ per month . If you hire more people and invest more money in laptops you can earn more, of course. You can even get clients to invest in the company and then get every month some percentage. There is a lot of ways you can make this bigger.

Expenses are payments for 4 people + 400$ for VPN every month. You will get a lifetime licences for all social media tools that you need to use from us. So the expenses are cca. 5000€ per month.

Why we are selling? Because there is a lot of work, we would need to employ 3 people more to handle our other projects as well - we don’t have a team, plus we got a couple of clients that we would like to pay off and make more money on our own. Otherwise, we can’t afford the team, so we decided to sell because to us that is the best option to progress as a company.

Plus we want to buy a huge Amazon store and make our earnings a little easier.

Now there is a lot of tips and tricks that we will teach you, with a little monthly investment into google boosting you can make quite more money monthly, for instance.

Let me know if you are interested.

In attachement, I’m sending some screenshots, proofs of payments, if you are interested i can send you the whole facebook page list and website list.

66064216_1210573929121178_8986122832312270848_n

300 laptops? Is it me or this sounds like a click farm you’re selling here? and also VPNs, which kind of seems like you’re asking 400k for something that goes against AdSense rules afaik. However, good luck with selling this!

2 Likes

Lols beat movie of the year , dream land :rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Please, PM any URL, I want to see example of that web site

please pm links and sites…thanks

Im sending all the links only to verified, fully interested and serious buyers.

If you want links, wrote me PM please.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.