100% WORKING [#1] [FAST][24-72 HRS] $625 + Fees! YouTube Verification Service! No Requirements! NO Access Needed! URL ONLY [SAFE]

YouTube Verification Service! Get Verified with 0 Subscribers, 0 views, or no watch time!

Get Any Channel Verified! Crypto, Business, NFT, Personals, and more!

YouTube usually requires a minimum of 100,000 subscribers, however I can verify absolutely ANY YouTube Channel, regardless of subscribers. Absolutely no requirements!
All I will need is link to the account you want verified.

Requirements

• YouTube Channel Link
  • 24-72 Hours of Patience
  • 0 Subscribers or watch time needed
  • No Access Needed at all! URL Only

No Access Price: $675 + Fees (Only URL Needed)

Payment Methods: Crypto & USDT

**Channels Verified on site: 20+ **

5 Likes

For 1250$ you can buy a 100k channel

7 Likes

I have modified the pricing! Will be doing first few orders for 20% off of posted price!

1 Like

PM’d!

Sent you a PM

Is this now available? Also this is not done through some illegal ways where the verification is removed after some days?

1 Like

As many of you may know certain YouTube methods have been patched and ours have not. Offering the first few heavily discounted. Available to answer questions.

Publishes delivered the badge. I had to add him to the channel but as long as it is done under Swapd escrow, there is no need to worry about hacking. Delivery was done within 24 hours after submission.
I will update if I lose my badge or something changes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Can it be done without manager access?

1 Like

No I need it for submission sorry.

1 Like

Client will do the changes required without access and will still pay your chargew he is spectix about geanting access

1 Like

I sent you a PM regarding this. We just did one in under 24 hours without needing manager access but each channel is different.

1 Like

Performed the promised service with no problems, great experience working with you!

1 Like

Online and available to take any orders or answer any questions! Last few verifications were completed in less than 24 hours!

24-48 Hours MAX turn around time to get your YouTube channel verified! No sub count or views required!

2 more claims done on site in under 12 hours! Get verified with no requirements! $50 off next order only!

Another 2 channels done on site! Fast turn around time!

Just finished 2 more verifications in under 12 hours! Get verified today!

Confirmed. Yt verified in under 24 hours

1 Like

Thank you! Just did another 2 channels/tickets on site! Get your YouTube verified in less than 48 hours!