1000 AI generated headshot photos

Account type: 1000 Stock Headshot Images
Price: $20 OBO

Description: OK so I`ve generated 1000 headshot photos and if anyone is interested in more let me know here. The first batch is 1000 photos for $20 OBO.

U can easily use these photos in your next UI designs without violating any copyrights because these people don`t really exist in the real world.

I am just curious to know one thing as you mentioned they dont exist then pics are generated? Or what i am just curious to know

How is this?

pm and talk soon :slight_smile:

Pm, and if you are interested talk soon :slight_smile:

Interested to know how are these generated.

This is interesting:

Check this out for even more info :slight_smile:

lol this guy selling a public feature, theres a website that has this images(check the verge article). there is even an article on blackhatworld with a python script that downloads the images you need

First of all, reading you write blackhat here is kind of offensive. These images are, as clearly stated above, AI generated headshots. You can consider them a pieces of art made by a machine.

In many ways they will kill the stock photo model industry ( Read the article above) but also if you are into AI and machine learning, having this much data just created for you will revolutionize the way we train our algorithms.

ps: if you manage to cross reference and find a match on a single photo that is identical to any of these genereted images you can have these 1000 pics just for laughs.

cheers :slight_smile:

me mentioning blackhatworld is offensing meanwhile you trying to profit from other’s work who put it out for free is not? :v:

Or you could do this for free on https://thispersondoesnotexist.com

1 Like

I imagined this was for free somewhere.