100k Cars for sale Facebook page

Country of followers (majority): 99.9% is USA
Amount of followers:100,146
Topic/Niche:Cars for sale
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
Organic mostly, I have ran some paid ads/boosted ads on FB

Description:
This page is a page that from one of our websites (will include it in the sale) that list Repo Cars for sale as well as damaged sports cars for sale. Almost all of the followers are USA and have been built naturally from cars for sale ads over the past three years. I use the page to push a car loan app which pays $80 per sign up. The website itself has made as much as $30k a month from google adsense about two years ago when I was really running it full time.

Not really sure what it is worth but you can make some money with it pushing cpa offers. I have just started using the same method in the real estate side and I have not been doing as much with the cars recently and would rather see it put to good use.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

I updated and I think I got everything

1 Like

Link please.

Hi can I buy ?

Pm link

Making CPA offers to whom?

Hi, please send me the link to the page and the current best offer.

link ?

What price you want

Link and best price pls

Is this still for sale? Send link llease

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.