100K+ Followers || Active following based on US

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 158,000
Topic/Niche: Military
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Will show you the technique that I used to grow this account organically + the way to make the money. Best Offer gets accepted. PM for more info.

Hey! I have seen you posted about 4-5 of these topics but I only approved two and deleted the rest as I thought they were all the same requests. Sorry. You will have to resubmit the other two, and please upload screenshots in each one.

Thank you.

Alright

Hello, send me link and best offer.

PM me current offer or the general price range you’re looking for please.

Interested, can you send me details please? serious buyer

interested please send details and thorough analytics

interested please pm me the handle

handle and price please?

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Can you please send the URL?

Please sent me link in PM. Thanks

Could I please see the account and know the prices you’re looking at? Interested greatly.

Going to have to make this topic unlisted until you edit in the necessary screenshots into your post.

Update me on this thread once you do.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.