$10k budget, looking for a monetizeable page

As title states, I’m looking for a monetizeable page in any decent niche. I have money ready to go for the right page.

3 Likes

Thank you for listing your Interest on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

will you be interested in an instagram page in autombiles niche , having 23k followers ( US top country ) ?
if interested , pm me for details!

Have a easily monetizeable instagram page in the Jeep niche. @Jeep_Enthusiasts. We have 55.6K followers and we currently charge about $100 per sponsored post. We have yet to seek out any partners, most people just come to us to post about their products. Let me know if you’re interested.

i have a Facebook travel niche page 600k likes

I have a great monitizable page 266k facebook, does great with links.

Instagram accounts with 6k-36k followers for sale. Niches: luxury, fashion, humor, cosmetics and movie fan page. PM if interested

Dm me I got a 1.3m Soccer Memes page not monetized before

Whats the username?

What is your page name? Interested.

i have a youtube channel with 137k subscribers

Hi mate, i have a football related page, 432k likes. Monetized. Amazing link reach also verified by facebook for instant articles. Makes 700-900£ a month alone with a Affiliate site. (if you use promotions and your own site as well and sales thing than you can easily cross 1k£ a month. PM for more details!

I have a highly engaged and active Instagram account in the Pit Bull niche. Highly targeted pit bull fan followers. It is growing incredibly fast and has around 40K followers. I’m only asking $2,000 USD. It currently makes me money through my e-Commerce store (not included). I’m only selling it because I need to pay some unexpected bills.

I have a very active FaceBook page with 4.1M+ followers. DM me for details!

This user has been suspended till August 4th.