112,000 Instagram Account For Sale

Country of followers (majority): India, USA, Pakistan, Malaysia, UK
Amount of followers: 112,000
Topic/Niche: Motivation & Inspiration
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic Growth & Engagement Groups

Description: This account is based around motivation and inspiring quotes. It’s been grown organically over the past 2 years and has almost 1000 posts. It hasn’t been very active since the fall, that’s why its stats are currently a little low. It does still get some decent engagement though whenever I do post something new. The opportunity for growth is really high with it being over 100,000 followers, this page is really ready to explode. I just don’t have the time to continue posting content for it.

It’s received many offers for paid promotions in the past and can be used to promote your own products or services easily once it gets up and going again. I’m looking to sell this page because I don’t have the time to consistently create new content for it to keep it growing. Let me know if you’re interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

I can be reached here by PM. PayPal Only.

Below avg reach, most of the audience from third tier country

How’s 900$ cheap ?

Pm handle pls

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.