114k instagram animals account ( 950$ )

Country of followers (majority): usa
Amount of followers: 114,8k
Topic/Niche: animals
Does it include the OG (original) email?: no
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic, s4s

Description: The account is clean, it earns subscriptions every day, great opportunity, I have too many accounts to manage, possibility to earn revenues with
(no og mail but now it’s useless a creation mail address, you just have to change it twice and it takes into account that the before last one, nobody knows it now, but do the test you’ll see)

If you can provide OGE then we may have a deal!

I don’t have it anymore, that’s the problem, out of today’s time, the oge mzil is useless, you just have to change the email twice and it takes into account the second last one and no more the very first one, make the test at home with an account you’ll see by yourself if you want.

Not sure if I should message this in whisper but
He already created this listing account a while ago and now deleted it. I commented on the other post that It was a babes account masked as a animal account. He is trying deceive people into thinking its an animal account

1 Like

You’re probably confusing me, I’ve never posted my friend for this account.

Yes u did, just be truthfull about the listing

Now u just closed the listing 3 minutes ago, what are you trying to cover up?

2 Likes

You must disclose the fact that the niche of this account used to be babes.

This is not the first time he does this, he tried to mask another account as motivation.
User should be warned/banned IMO
As hes clearly trying to scam buyers

User warned and SCB added.

2 Likes