114k monetized, verified, AdSense, original email, no strikes, not botted

Amount of subscribers: 114.000
Country of subscribers (majority): Russia/Ukraine
Topic/Niche: Games
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: AdSense monetized channel, verified, no strikes, not botted, not scam, original email, good statistics, the channel has a lively and active audience. Channel content - games. The channel was purchased directly from the owner, so there is no risk of the owner recovering the channel. The channel was created in 2015, monetization was enabled on 4 March 2019. More information on screenshots. PM me for additional information. Payment methods - Any crypto (bitcoin and ethereum in priority) and PayPal.

Screenshots:

Link please

You said “PayPal (friend&family payment)” this is 100% a scam :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Channel link please

and what do you suggest? so that you can send me the money in regular payment and return it after the transaction? this is 100% a scam :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I think your new to this but All payments are through Swapd, You know that right Mr scammer :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: @Alpha

1 Like

All transactions must be done via SWAPD escrow - and we do not allow the use of PayPal F&F.

1 Like

I didn’t introduce myself, so just refer to me as mister, you don’t even know me. yes, I did not know about this rule, now I will correct the ad

Username pls

Channel link please. Im very very interested!

bump