115k Premium USA Audience Relationship/Adult/Funny/Couples Niche - Reaching 5-10 Million People per month (500$ SALE PRICE TODAY)

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 115k
Topic/Niche: Relationship/Adult/Funny/Couple
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic viral content/sharing using my network.

Description:
Hey everyone! So I’m selling this awesome Premium adult/funny/relationship page with over 115k followers, 100k of which are from the USA.

I’ve recently started working on it and growing it but I’ve not had much time to continue working on it and therefor it isn’t getting the proper love and attention it deserves.

It’s a great page with a super engaged audience. It’s annoyingly got 1 violation from 6th July for a post that was a bad joke about females, but other than that it’s never had any violations and is still a great, active page!

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I’ll only be PMing those the link who are verified!

Thanks!

Please send link
thank you!

1 Like

Please send URL :slight_smile:

1 Like

PMed both!

Link and price please

1 Like

PMed!

link please

I’ve recently removed all content from this page and am looking to sell it today. Will take $500 today for it.

@SpawneR check this one for 500$ :slight_smile:

1 Like

please send link

Hi I just signed up today so not verified yet but would love to check pout your offer. please dm me! Thx and kind regards

Hey man! Verify and I’ll send link!

If I understand it correctly I am waiting for Verification from an admin, or is there any way to speed it up?

link & adreak status

@TSL whats the adbreak status?

Link and price in pm please. Is it ad break eligible?