116K GAMING ANIMATION Channel | 1M+ VPM | MONETIZED | NO STRIKES

Country of followers (majority): USA / MEXICO
Amount of fans/followers: 115k+
Topic/Niche: Gaming Animations / Animations based on viral Games
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic

Description:

UPFRONT INFO: PAYMENTS IN BTC WOULD BE PREFERED BUT ARE NOT NECESSARY!

Today I am selling a channel, that I did not thought I’d sell. Very, very high potential as it’s based on a very unique and longterm working niche, which is gaming focused animations. Obviously, this is a niche that will also never die out because whenever a game is loosing virality, you can just move on the the next game that went viral, animators are alot out there that produce animations on a hobby base and love to get paid a bit for an exclusive license of such animations! (That’s how I grew this and other animation based channels that I previously sold here on SWAPD). Ofcourse this channel may also be a good gaming related channel in general.

SPECIAL POINTS THAT NEED TO BE MENTIONED:

• THIS CHANNEL IS STRIKE FREE => IN GOOD STANDING
  • Silver Plaque for surpassing 100K subs IS NOT CLAIMED YET!
  • Subscriber who turned ALL notifications for this channel are 36,5% (which is impressive, typical on youtube is 10%-30%)
  • Basically all views come from Youtube’s watch page, this means youtube’s algorithm likes the channel and often promotes it’s uploads on the watch page :slight_smile:
  • As shown in the screenshots, the channel lost it’s monetization status 2 times this year, always during it’s primetimes, which cutted the earnings alot… otherwise the channel showed a steady growth without much new uploads and an income of around 500$ per month (growing)
  • Estimated earnings this month, if views stay steady (it’s growing already) may be around 750$+
  • One upload with a decent video length went super viral with more than 20M views
  • Good engagement and views on new uploads + great engagement on the community tab
  • Young audience
  • ~1M Views per month
  • Easy grows ~3k subscriber per month just from it’s old uploads
  • Great Branding that could be continued by basically everyone just by doing what I mentioned above already
  • Channel comes along with in-video subscribe animations/all overlays/branding/graphics

Not sure what to mention else, so I’ll let the screenshots speak for itself - If you have any further questions, LMK!

bellnots

url please.

1 Like

PM’d!

Could you PM me the link please?

1 Like

pm the link please mate

1 Like

@furiousphed @Aepar

PM’d both!

Link please!

1 Like

Link please very interested.

1 Like

@realgoodmedia @Internal

PM’d both! :slight_smile:

PM link

PM’d!

BUMP UP!

URL please? I have an animation based channel too (which I’d never sell and which just crossed 100k) and I’m interested in knowing what other channels you might have.

1 Like

PM’d!

link please

1 Like

PM’d!

BUMP!

UPDATE WITH THE STATS OF 1.12.-7.12.
SHOWING THIS TO PROOF THE GREAT GROWTH OF THIS CHANNEL LATELY :slight_smile:

url please

1 Like

done :slight_smile: