122K DIY Instagram Account. Grows 5K per week. Very High Engagement. 17M Reach Weekly

Country of followers (majority): Brazil/USA
Amount of followers: 104K
Topic/Niche: DIY
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Follow/unfollow for first 1k. But now all organic growth.

Description: Extremely active DIY account. A lot of posts go viral. It generates 80-100 usd on autopilot with installing apps everything single month. It also gets many request for shoutouts but I have not used many. I will include hashtags and accounts I get the posts from. This account could be used for dropshipping products or a DIY yt channel. Reels are working very well and go extremely viral.

1 Like

handle pls

1 Like

Bump

PM me the username really interested in this

1 Like

interested, pm handle please

1 Like

Replied to all.

Bump

Promos ready to go just in the past few days.

If you ready to accept my offer then I can open a ticket for this straight away mate

Too low

What was the last offer

In my opinion its a great offer relative to the demographics of the followers mate, the only top tier 1 country is USA with it only making about 11% of your followers base, the rest brazil, india , indonesia, iraq etc are all low quality. So yeah my offer still stands and we can start the checkout asap if you agree, otherwise tell me a reasonable counter offer

1 Like

Bump

username

1 Like

110K followers.

Bump

Handle plz

1 Like

Bump

BIN 2K

Bump