12 Astrology Based Premium Twitter Accounts, 2M+ Active Followers, Majority USA Followers, Organic 60M+ Impressions, Created In 2012, Insane Engagement, Huge Potential [Looking For Best Offer]

Amount of followers: 2 Million Plus
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Astrology
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
Created In: Aug 2012
Tweet Impressions: Organic 60M Plus(Last 28 Days)
Payment: Crypto, Bitcoin, Wire Transfer, Paypal

Description:

1. 12 Astrology accounts, one for each zodiac sign
  2. 2M+ Followers | 54% Average USA followers | 60M+ Impressions | Around 10000+ New Followers/Month
  3. All of these accounts are on Tweeted Automatically using MeetEdgar. You don’t have to spend any time preparing content or manually tweeting
  4. They are growing significantly on their own on a daily basis
  5. Content is King. Buyer would also have rights to use content which I have prepared over the years
  6. As of now I have prepared around 50,000+ Tweets Content which is part of the bundle
  7. Accounts are being Tweeted Automatically and content itself is so Interesting and Engaging that these accounts keep growing organically on their own now with Very Healthy Engagement
  8. 104000 Followers Twitter Account For Free: Since I am moving on from twitter altogether, I will also include one free old twitter account with 104000 followers and Bible Verses niche with USA as majority.
  9. Never changed theme, these accounts have always been about astrology from the very beginning, Owned these accounts for almost 8 years
  10. Many of the accounts are first three in the search results for their respective zodiac signs
  11. OG email is included

Why Am I Selling This?
I don’t really have time to monetize these accounts, I am focused on my other businesses. With the current state of twitter, these accounts have HUGE potential.

I have prepared a stats table so you guys can have a clear idea about all accounts. All the data is from twitter analytics seen on 21/03/2020

Twitter Analytics Screenshots
Aquarius

Aries

Cancer

Capricorn

Gemini

Leo

Libra

Pisces

Sagittarius

Scorpio

Taurus

Virgo

Twitter no longer shows demographics data but I have demographics screenshots taken just two months before on 29th Jan, 2020
Aquarius

Aries

Cancer

Capricorn

Leo

Libra

Pisces

Sagittarius

Scorpio

Taurus

Virgo

NOTES:

1. It does not really make sense to sell any of these accounts separately. All 12 accounts will be sold as a bundle only (Plus One Free Twitter Account With 104000 Followers)
  2. Usernames will be revealed to only Verified Users
  3. PM me for twitter usernames
  4. Let me know if you have any queries via PM
7 Likes

Please edit the usernames into URL/@Handle: thats only shown to Premium and VIP users.

1 Like

Done!!!

1 Like

Marked premium, most accounts look good (on a initial glance).

1 Like

Insane package.

1 Like

Looks hype bro! Hopefully you sell it!

1 Like

got 200 on just the aries account bro

@TrillestDeeJay I don’t quite understand what you mean? Can you elaborate?

i want the aries account buy itself

@TrillestDeeJay It’s already mentioned in the description that no account will be sold separately. It does not really make sense to do so.

Thanks for the interest anyways…

I’d offer $3-4K

1 Like

@cohseo I have a better offer than that! Thanks for the interest anyways…

BUMP!

BUMP!!!

Can u pm me the price pls

1 Like

@Videoman22 PMed!

Hi, could you please PM me the handles and your best current offer? I love this theme!!

1 Like

@tabe PMed!

Thanks for the interest!!!

1 Like

Bump!

Can you please DM me account URL and last offer?

1 Like