120k+ US Instagram Food & Nutrition page - Growing 800-1k daily, Over 3M+ Impressions

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 129,000
Topic/Niche: Food & Nutrition
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes OG Email included
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic Growth

Description: This is a food account that gets around 800 - 1000 followers per day and its major audience is from the United states. It gains over 3 million weekly impressions. It gains over 30,000 to 40,000 followers monthly. . If more work is put in this can page generate $5K a month from Affiliate offers.

This page makes money from client management in the food & personal niche around $1k a month from page management and about $500 a month from selling meal recipes & shoutouts.
This price is relative and will increase as the page grows.
Best offer so far is $8K from other listings

(upload://an30QoYXvO1pNpRcBjNCsBuNeyL.jpeg)

If you have 8k$ best offer. Sell it ASAP.

8 Likes

@daejjy,

Please add a screenshot where the top location is sorted by countries instead of cities.

Last Year i made 2k in 1 month from Maxbounty Affiliate offers and the account wasn’t at 100k, so technically if more work is put in 8k is a walk in the park

Did you stop making 2k$ per month? Why?

4 Likes

Send link please

handle please

Handle and price please

I started taking on Instagram clients which was more profitable and the affiliate promotions was slowly killing the account

Link plz

handle and best price plase

Pm link please

Lol

Handle please and current offer

Hey do you have a smaller nutrition account for sale?

Hi there,

PM me, I will make offer to buy right away if everything checks out thanks

Hey,

Just the IG name and I will make an offer thanks

Are you actually asking 8k for this?

Handle pls

can i see the handle. im interested.