120k Verified TikTok (70% USA) (CREATOR FUND)

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 120,000
Topic/Niche: Personal Page
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Howdy Folks,

Got this verified tiktok account with 120,000 followers, picture proof below. When you buy the account you can change the name immediately (if you want to) and the badge WILL NOT GO AWAY. This account also is part of the creator fund and has about $0.70 in its balance, once you get to $50 you will be able to withdraw the money.

All the Top Territories for this account are English speaking nations, making it a perfect account for someone who is trying to make money (advertisers pay top dollar for English speaking downloads, especially Americans).

I tried selling this account previously on Swapd, however, at that time I did not have the OG phone number. After talking to TikTok support for the last few months, I was able to switch the phone number over to my own so when you buy the account I can switch the phone number on the account from mine to yours.

Accepting offers!

Pictures of the acc:

Dm handle

1 Like

Please send handle

2 Likes

PM’d you

Send handle. Looking to make an offer

1 Like

Send me the handle I am very interested and may buy it today

1 Like

PM’d you

PM’d :slight_smile:

Sent you the handle

bump :slight_smile:

Only bump after 48hrs of no activity under your topic. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pm pls

PM’d you :slight_smile:

Handle and co?

What are you looking for?

PM’d

Hanlde

Handle bro

PM’d you :slight_smile:

PM’d