125K Animation Channel | Monetized | 1,6M+ Views/pM | 5K+ Subs/pM

Country of followers (majority): USA / MEXICO
Amount of fans/followers: 125.000+
Topic/Niche: Gaming Animations / Animations based on viral Games
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic

Description:

UPFRONT INFO: 1. DON’T OFFER BELOW 6500 GROSS 2. PAYMENT IN BTC ONLY

Very, very high potential as it’s based on a very unique and longterm working niche, which is gaming focused animations. Obviously, this is a niche that will won’t die out, simply because whenever a game is loosing virality, you can just move on to the next viral game. There are more than enough animators out there that produce animations as a hobby, that would also love to get paid/get promoted for exclusive animations (That’s how I grew this and other animation based channels). This channel may also be a good gaming related channel in general.

THINGS THAT NEED TO BE MENTIONED:

• Strike Free = In good standing
  • 800$ earnings in december
  • Channel has access to youtube’s copyright feature, which has detected more than 250 reuploads of my animations
  • Silver Plaque for surpassing 100K subs IS NOT CLAIMED YET!
  • Subscriber who turned ALL notifications for this channel are 36,5% (which is impressive , typical on youtube is 10%-30%)
  • Basically all views come from Youtube’s watch page, this means youtube’s algorithm likes the channel and often promotes it’s uploads on the watch page :slight_smile:
  • As shown in the screenshots, the channel lost it’s monetization status 2 times this year, always during it’s primetime, which results in less earnings than possibly could’ve been collected… otherwise the channel showed a steady growth without much new uploads and an income of around 500$ per month (growing)
  • One upload with a decent video length went super viral with more than 20M views
  • Good engagement and views on new uploads + great engagement on the community tab
  • 1,5M Views per month
  • Easy grows 5k+ subscriber per month
  • Great Branding that could be continued by basically everyone just by doing what I mentioned above already
  • Channel comes along with a branding kit including all graphics/psd files

Not sure what to mention else, so I’ll let the screenshots speak - If you have any further questions, LMK!

bellnots

copyright

Bump

url please .

1 Like

PM’d!

1 Like

PM me the link please! Really interested!

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Pm link please

1 Like

PM’d!

Pm link please

1 Like

Could you send me channel link please?

1 Like

Hit me up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I get the link please

1 Like

BUMP

Can you PM the link? very interested

1 Like

PM’d!

Very interested in buying. Please share the link.

1 Like

PM’d!

UPDATING THE LISTING WITH NEW SCREENSHOTS

will notify here when done!

link please

1 Like