133K Travel Account [SOLD]

Country of followers (majority): India & USA
Amount of followers: 133K
Topic/Niche: Travel / Couples
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Follow Unfollow/): Manually followed people until first 1000 or so followers.

Description: Hello Swapd Community! After searching high and low, I’ve finally found a reputable place to sell my precious IG account. I’ve grown over 8 theme pages now, but nothing has come close to the potential this one has. Hopefully someone in the community can give it the love it deserves.

This is a page in the travel/couples niche that crushes the competition in theme pages of a similar category. Engagement/reach is far higher than my competitors, even after having let growth slow down over the last couple of months due to time constraints.

People are constantly asking for paid features, but I have kept them to a minimum despite forgoing revenue because I wanted to maintain the quality of the content on the page.

It has amazing earning potential as an affiliate venue for resorts/hotels, which is why I wanted to grow the account in the first place, but unfortunately Covid slowed down those plans. I think the reopening of borders will bring a surge in travel like never before, and whoever takes on the page should be able to capitalise on that in a big way.

Selling because I’ve run out of time to give it the attention it needs to grow. As much as I’d like to see it reach its true potential, I don’t want it to reach reach stage where it’s unrevivable due to neglect.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.