142k Instagram Business Account

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 142,000
Topic/Niche: Business
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: This page is grown organically just through spreading content without the use of any bots, engagement groups or other methods since November of 2017. It is an Entrepreneurial page that posts content about making money, or different laws of business, and everything related to business.

Insights: 1.2 Million Impressions and 500k Reach per week, 7,000 Profile visits and 2,000 follower growth per week. 23% United States Audience (majority), 79% aged between 18-34, 78% Men, Posts usually get 60k Reach, and Viral Videos get 100k+ Views. Posting pattern is just once in the morning, and once in the evening - although one post a day is more than enough.

Celebrities such as Gordon Ramsay and JMX follow this account, which increases the credibility of the page. This page is also linked to a professionally built website, that auto-aggregates information and posts them. The website is not monetized yet, but it certainly can be.

Selling Reason: I want to make more time for my other business ventures which is why I want to sell this account.

Although this page can be easily sold for 10k+ since I have gotten multiple offers in the past, I have decided to sell it low since I want to sell it to someone who can really take care of the active audience. I will guide the buyer through the content creation, and provide them with any help they may need in the future.

Includes OG email too.

Please message me if you are interested, since this page may get sold really quick. Thanks!

2 Likes

Unlisted until you add the link to the property and price.

Added it!

2 Likes

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Added that in!

1 Like

Please PM handle/username of your Instagram account
thank you.

Damn I need this HANDLE really FAST please !!

Handle please.

Username?

Handle? Would love to learn more about this account

Dm handle please

Handle and price please

handle please

Could I have the handle please

DM username

Handle?

Handle? Interested in seeing if the content fits with an account we can grow and leverage

Hey could you please send me your handle to your page