144k PC Gaming Niche + OGE $4500 OR BEST OFFER! (SOLD)

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 144,500
Topic/Niche: Gaming / Tech
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic + S4S on story, and a small engagement group with other gaming pages 50k-100k + I believe.

Description:
(Serious buyers only)

I make a lot of money from this account and work with big gaming brands, I can PM proof of sales as well as collaborations we are doing with big companies. A PC company is also sending out some products / parts to us for free in January to build a gaming rig (can send photos of this as well). This is not some regular 144k meme page or something, this is a top notch account and one of the largest in the niche. I make consistent revenue from the page so am not in a rush to sell, fielding offers.

1 Like

PM me handle with proof of revenues and collaborations the account has with brands

Username ?

bumping this

making money from this dm me

What’s the handle? Is it more gaming or tech oriented?

Pm handle,
Price along with all proofs!
Highly Interested if it firs the budget!

PM the handle to me.

Thanks

@ please

hello, username please
how much was average monthly handle ?

bumping this

Handle please?

sent a pm

Handle proof of revenue and average monthly income plz

sent a pm, I have done about $120 in the first few days of last week I would say $500+ a month easy considering I have companies sending me PC parts too.

bumping this

Can you send me the handle.I am interested

big brands offering to send products / PC parts. Will reveal brand collabs in dms if verified.

looking to sell soon

DM for @ and other info!