146k Luxury/Fashion Insta Cheap!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 146k
Topic/Niche: Fashion/luxury
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Only Through explore page

Description: Started this page a while ago and I only grew it via the explore page. Ive decided to sell it as I have a large network of accounts which I spend the majority of my time on as they have a much higher following. The account generates 200-300$ a month with minimal effort. If anyone has any questions I’m always available so don’t hesitate to ask any questions, story views vary from 4-10k.

Lol no sorry no way the price is pretty firm.

500 after one week

Im not a payment plan lol. Sorry it’s a one time payment, if you can only do 300$ now I suggest looking for cheaper pages. Good luck.

i mean i will buy it after one week for 500 if no one buy it

Name please dm

Hey, send me the handle and the audience percentage. Thanks

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

DM the name please, thanks

Please DM handle and post stats. Also can you tell me if stats on on incline or decline?

handle pls?

Pmed!

I pmed you

dm name please

Interested in this. Please PM handle and confirm stats on other countries.

I thin a lot of your followers are fake so i offer you 300$

I can do 600$ minimum so let me know