147k Anime Page for $590 USD | Active | Loyal Fans | Page for Sale

Country of followers (majority): 32% Philippines, rest is Global
Amount of followers: 147k+
Amount of likes: 128k+
Topic/Niche: Anime
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
Mode of Payment: BTC

Update: The page is trending now, almost every post will get thousands reacts!

Description: Anime Character fan page with International Audience | 60% Men, 40% Women | Page Name not changed before | No Violation - good for website, pages & channel. Page is Green and Monetization is yellow due to Limited Originality of Content, but if you can have your own creative content, Monetization will be available.
Reason to Sell: I have less time now posting in the page since I will be focus to my upcoming website of other niche and money will be use for the website. Ordinary post will surely get minimum 200+ reacts and thousands reached, but with good post it will get thousands reacts. I’m inactive for 2 months in the page so the engagement and reached was decreased but before post mostly got thousand reacts, and with the right buyer the page will grow fast again.

please check my current screenshot (1/9/2021)
update of insights
zerotwo_engagement4

latest trending post
zerotwo_post3
zerotwo_post4
zerotwo_post5

bump! 131k followers / 113k likes now

price dropped to 650 USD, uploaded the latest trending post

Hi interested. Link pls

Handle?

bump! 132k followers / 114k likes now

Hello, I am interested in purchasing this page. May you please inform me of the process so we can get this done ASAP!

Regards,

Georgie

Hi, please verify your account. Thanks

133k followers now, updated no fee for the buyer

price dropped to $600

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.