147k+ Medium Active Reach Page for sale (Philippine, India, USA, Mexico Top)

Country of followers (majority): Philippines, India, USA, Mexico
Amount of followers: 147k+
Topic/Niche: Pet Animal
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): All Organic

Description:
This is an Extremely High Reach Viral Pet Animal Lovers Page with Premium Philippine, India, USA, Mexico Top Audience grown organically and still growing at a very high rate. Posts get the highest reach in Philippine, India, USA, Mexico.

• Extremely good Activity

• Extremely ORGANIC REACH with Top Premium Philippine, India, USA, Mexico Audience.

• Perfect for Brands or Websites looking for a Pet Animal Lovers/Animal Planet Niche fanpage.

• Perfect for promotions

• Page quality is Green

• Monetization is Yellow

• Page Rename and Merge Available

Not a single violation. Page quality is green. Name changeable with no name changes in past.

is this still available?

yes, available

how much can u go down for its price?

you make me offer an price…

can i see the link please

send me url pls

ok pm me

Ok thanks, my max budget will be 300. Feel free to contact me anytime if you will change your mind.

dude, i will sell it 400$. only for u. if you need, please tell ASAP.

Make me your last option, if you can sell it to others that’s fine with me, if you can’t sell it with your desired amount Then I will take it for $300.

sorry bro, its too loss for me…i will sell it 400$ only for you, because you interested to buy it.

Ok thank you , if you change our mind I’m here ok.

ok, give me 350$. is it okay?

Sorry, i will have to wait if you can’t sell it.

If I buy your page I have to spent another $100 to gain more uS audience. I really like your page but I need to get atleast 20k US audience.

Come back to me if you can’t sell it and I’ll be happy to buy it @300, if someone will buy it’s ok for me also.

Thanks a lot

ok…i need money emergency…please check out…

Ok 300, should we start the process. Please confirm. So I can proceed to check out

ok, you pay…total 300$ + fee.

I’m starting to checkout ticket, swapd are verifying my identity before transaction.

ok.