210k models and babes page [gaining 3k daily]

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 194k
Topic/Niche: Models / Girls
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Follow / Unfollow + Organic
OG email included
BTC preferred

Description: 194k Models and Babes page. Perfect for CPA, shoutouts, modelling agencies, growing smaller accounts and more.

Some more details (Jan 19, 2020) - I started a new page in the same niche on Jan 7th, 2020 and grew it to 4,300 followers (12 days) solely from newsfeed shouts and story shouts from the 190k page.

The page is being monetized

Hey mate, please send me the account handle!

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

OG Email included

up.

@ pls

How do I place a bid?

up.

Handle w

Dm me handle thankyou

Hello price can talk?

Hello - can you please PM account name. Also do you have the city breakdown, follower growth, discovery, and interactions stats screenshots. (with numbers)

sent

up.

Username please

username please am interested

sent all

Up
130k followers now

Pm pls…

msged