153k Extremely Viral Art / NFT Instagram Page • 33 million Impressions • Top USA • Original Email included • Swapd OG Seller

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 153.000
Topic/Niche: Art
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? Organic

153k extremely viral Art Instagram page, with 33 million impressions, 25-30k views per story and 1.5 million likes received in the last 30 days

It’s a 2 years old account, with a very loyal and engaged audience, growing about 8-10k followers per month just from a few posts

This niche is one of the most profitable on Instagram. With the right strategy, you could easily make $600-$800 per month from promoting NFT’s or the art of other people. There are hundreds of promotion requests in the DM section to which I’ve never replied to, so you’ll have a good starting point for this

Other monetization possibilities include advertising pay per install apps via The Plug or starting a dropshipping store selling posters or graphics

The page comes fully secured with the original email, so you’ll be 100% safe when purchasing it

If you’re interested to buy it or simply want to find out more about it, feel free to send me a quick message. I’ll be more than happy to assist you with further growing the page and finding viral content for it

Bellow you’ll find some screenshots to help you make a more informed decision

2 Likes

Username and price?

Sent you a message

Handle please

Sent.

Username please

Message sent.

Interested DM me handle please.

1 Like

Still available. Do not miss the chance of buying one of the best Art pages available on the market.

Handle ?

Sent

Still available, currently at 150k followers, receiving promotion requests almost on a daily basis.

Still available

Interested in handle and price

Sent you a pm.

Send user

Check your messages

Handle please :slight_smile:

Sent you a pm

Still available, growing 800 followers per day.