156K Gaming Instagram - Reduced

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 158k
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic/Engagement
Does it include the OG (original) email?:NO

Description: I have a gaming account. It’s oriented around fortnite mostly, I’ve pushed it to PUBG, Apex & COD. Don’t have time for it anymore. It’s slowly growing inactive and it needs a good owner to continue daily post. It’s an account that has potential. Open to offers, but I do not have to sell so keep that in mind. I also do not have the original email.

username please and can you send me a screenshot of the country locations with the % shown

Please reupload a screenshot with countries with percentage showing also is the original email is included or not, thank you.

PM me the handle please!

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

1 Like

username, please. Thanks

Price reduced.

Updated countries in screenshot provided.

Handle please.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.