156k instagram (555 USD)

Country of followers (majority): Argentina
Amount of followers: 156k
Topic/Niche: Phrases.
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, but nobody has it
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
Hello people, today I will sell an instagram account with a lot of potential.

156k active followers for only 555 USD!It is an account of phrases about everyday life. :white_check_mark:

The account increases every day between 200 and 300 totally organic followers. :white_check_mark:

The account does not include the original email, because it was disabled.
I bought him the account from a friend in my city when the account only had 70k followers,

The account includes the it includes the current email, which I have been using for 5 months.

Do not worry because the content is in Spanish, the buyer will be given a list of twitter accounts from which I acquire the phrases to upload to the instagram You only have to copy and paste them into an image.

1 Like

Bump

Pm link

1 Like

The price dropped from $ 850 to just $ 770

The price dropped again from 770 to just 700!
great deal

Bump

Can I have the link please

1 Like

Sure

edited by staff

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

1 Like

Sorry i got confused and thought it was private message lol

It won’t happen again

pm handle

Well, the price fell again and this time too much. it is an account with a lot of potential.

156k active followers for only 635 USD!

Can I see page name

handle please, thanks!

What’s handel

me interesa, quisiera saber el usuario de la cuenta

Pm Handle please

Pm sent

PM username