15k+ Instagram Account - High Demand & 7%+ Engagement

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 15,200
Topic/Niche: Veganism/Food
Promotion methods used?: Completely Organic

Description: I have a vegan/food account that I grew organically with my girlfriend. She’s a vegan so it started out as hobby of her posting her meals and I would work on growth of the account for her BUT she’s too busy with her career right now to continue running things and I (Not sure if you saw my other account for sale) run 2 brands and also know very little about vegan food so I can’t run it. I mean I can, I repost a TON of great images we get tagged in on a daily basis but I don’t have the time for it.

Sits around 7% engagement right now. Stories get around 1000 - 2000 views, posts get 1000+ likes. This account actually gets more engagement than my 3 year old brand account with 30k followers. The people who follow and are a part of this industry, business or consumers, are VERY active.

PRICE: $300 USD

Veganism is on an incredible incline so the “niche” is popular. My recommendation would be to create a blog or partner with a large brand to advertise consistently for.

We ran 6 advertisements just recently in the last 2 months for companies totally around $130 USD I believe, could’ve been $110 I’m not sure.

Any questions, feel free to ask in the comments here, or a private a message.

Is this a 15 or 45 k account?

Nevermind, it’s 15K. We have a 20K minimum. Have to close this one down, sorry.