172k+ Home Decor Instagram. USA audience, RAPID growth, HIGH engagement!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 172k +
Topic/Niche: Home Decor
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, but fully secured and includes current email
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Popular page in the Home Decor niche. Rapid growth and favoured by the instagram algorithm. Every post makes the explore page and performs exceptionally well. This account also has an extremely high engagement rate. My posts have reached over 3.2 MILLION accounts in the past 30 days alone. This account is favoured by the instagram algorithm. You can use it to build your home decor business or offer paid promos. The demographic is perfect to sell to. There are a lot of people waiting to book paid promos in the DM’s if you want a quick income but I don’t have the time to coordinate bookings for them anymore. High performing accounts in this niche are hard to come by so it is a rare opportunity for someone to take over an established page. I am selling one other account in this niche on Swapd also. Reason for sale is that I’m expecting a baby very soon and I don’t have the time to run so many large accounts anymore :yellow_heart:

It is very time consuming to build an account from scratch so the price factors that in, plus also the fact that it is rare to find an account that performs this well for sale.

Handle?

Replied via private message :slightly_smiling_face:

Username please

Handle please

Bump

176k Followers Now :raised_hands: an increase of 4K followers in the past few days

Handle please.

Handle please, thanks!

Handle pls

Bump

177k today :slightly_smiling_face:

Bump

178k followers

Reach of over 1.8 MILLION in the past 7 days.
The top performing VIRAL post this week has over 30,000 likes :yellow_heart:

Handle please
looks actually interesting

179k followers. Currently growing 1k daily :slightly_smiling_face:

handle?

Screenshots from the top performing story (so far) this week :yellow_heart:

Handle