Amount of followers: 175850
Topic/Niche: Fitness/ Nutrition/Weight Loss
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
Engagement rate: 2%
Average likes: 3,208.40
Average comments: 42
Monthly Followers Averages: +50,430

Description:
Hello, this is an account that grows 1.5-2.8K followers every day. It’s on the weight loss niche with the majority of followers coming for the US (women 18-35). That’s easy money! I already have contracts with partners and it’s making money most of the time. I want to sell it because I have another account.

You can easily grow to 1M in less than a year and a half. Plus, I’ll guide you and teach you everything you need to know about how to hit the explore page (organic).

This is a serious and highly value account. Pm me only if you are a serious buyer (we can negotiate the price)

What’s the pages range of earning per month?

Currently making 150 dollars with shouts only. I made a lot more with affiliates

PM me the link please

PM me the link.

Please pm me the account name. Thanks

Send me the handle please

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Pm me page details

Send PM please. I am interested.

PM me link please

Done

Done

Looks great. Please send account link and latest insights. Thanks!

please delete this post