183K Marvel and DC Superhero Instagram Account - Reach 4M+ Each Month

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 183,000
Topic/Niche: Marvel and DC - pop culture, fandom
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Hi, I’m selling this active IG account because I’m focusing on other businesses. In past 30 days the posts have reached over 5M. I have not monetized this at all as it has just been a hobby.

Does this make enough income for me to generate at least $300 per month? So you can price it at X12 of it’s profit?

1 Like

I have no idea how much you could make per month I’m afraid.

Have you made $20 from it ever? 4k$ seems like I’ll never get my money back

Don’t bid or buy if you have no idea how to make money from an IG account. The account is being sold with no claims as to how much you could make, you need to do your own investigations.

Cheers!

How can I make my own investigations when it’s your account that you’ve made 0 money

2 Likes

I haven’t made money from this account because that was not my motivation or interest. Please look at other accounts if you are looking for something which already makes money. Cheers!

:joy::joy: bro, that was funny

Insane Stat! Please PM handle

Hey bro, not trying to sales trash but when I sold this to you it did have OG email. Why’s it not included in the sale to the next buyer?

3 Likes

Pm handle

I still have OG email but given Google freezing accounts it might be safer not to use it.

I see, regardless you should include that you own it and any other pertaining details for full transparency, good luck selling the account man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pm handle please

Still available.

Bump :slight_smile:

Still available

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.