1Million Football instagram Account!

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 1M Followers
Topic/Niche: Football
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): No, all organic followers!

Description:
Selling my very active instagram account with over 1M followers! The page itself is about Football & FootballMemes. Every post gets around 30-60k likes, really active page if you compare with other 1M accounts and their likes. My account is very active because I have not abused it with promotions and etc…
Story Views: Around 50-80k views on pictures. Around 80-130k views on videos!
30M+ impressions everyweek! I´ve got up to 50-70M impressions when I post more often.
Earnings: It depends on how much I personally wanna sell. But a few thousand Dollars every month. Sometimes less sometimes more!

Looking for best offers but nothing less than 40k Dollars!

Just wondering, but how does your account make a few thousands dollars a month if you haven’t “abused it with promotions”?

Hello!
What I meant was, I sell shout outs but only football related shout outs. Not like other football accounts. They sell to anyone that asks, just to make money.

And they sell shout outs everyday. I sell a few every week. And that is a few thousands dollars every month, and like I Said, sometimes more and sometimes less. It Depens on How much I sell.

And I never sell SPAM shout outs Which ledas to My page being very active.
Cheers, let me know If you have anymore questions.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!

Best of luck to you with selling the account!

Offering 2k usd

I offer 20k USD

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.