2.3M Blue Badge Verified Facebook Page Sell [1 Word Name]

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers:2.3M
Topic/Niche:ANY
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): ORGANIC

Description:

Selling a great page. Only verified users ask for details.
all previous posts were deleted as was told i could get monetisation back this way. have posted recently.

Monetisation is red. but working on getting it back.

Page created in 2012

can you post some new content so that we see how it performs?

1 Like

Handle please? I am interested!

Hi,

Can you explain about the nature of the violation? Does deleting all old posts actually work for appeals?

Thanks,
Mark.

The violation is from sharing content from other pages to often! Spoken to Facebook support and they said it last 3-6months.

I also asked about what I need to do so I’m able to be re-Instated for monetisation and was told that once I removed the content the limit should be uplifted. I’m hoping that once everything in the world is a little more normal and people back to work properly they will sort this out and be back to normal!

FB recommended deleting all old posts?
How do you even contact FB’s support? I have a similar page with a similar problem…

Yeah, I went through to advert support and then just asked if they could help with other issues! I asked a while back but never heard anything so spoke to them on the weekend again and now just waiting on an email back from them!

can you post some fresh content so we can see how it performs?

1 Like

Posted a load now will update on weekend

Does it hVe access to the facebook support portal

bump

Link please

Still available? Link plz

Please @VERIFICATION and then will send details

link

Please verify your account and will send over