2.5 Million Subscriber Youtube Channel in Entertainment Niche | Amazing Activity

I and @Brant are selling this amazing channel that we own.

Amount of subscribers: 2.4 Million +
Country of subscribers (majority): India, Indonesia, United States
Topic/Niche: Funny/Comedy/TikTok
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

This channel is truly a view machine, one of the most active ones. The channel was actively started in September 2021, and from that tp, till now it has generated over 1.5 Billion Views (Within 5 Months). We had been not active for a couple of weeks on the channel due to which there is a slight decline in growth but even without a single video in 3 weeks it was generating millions of views daily. If you’re serious about YT and have a budget then this is the go-to channel, be consistent & Active the channel will skyrocket in growth.

We are in no rush to sell, You can place offers by messaging @Profsell or @Brant

Community Post Analytics -

Keep in mind that the channel is not monetized , it can be monetized ( need to be changed content ) and you can claim the awards of 100,000 & 1,000,000 subs ( after getting monetized and channel must be active )

if you have any questions , send us a dm. We’re happy to reply as soon as possible! channel can be verified if you are willing to change content.

Note, please do not offer us 500 - 1,000 USD. We’re looking for Xx,xxx. Thank you for reading!

2 Likes

Nice channel. GLWS!

2 Likes

Nice Collaboration :handshake:, GLWS!

1 Like

Thank you! @zlatan & @porcupine

2 Likes

BUMP! PM us your offer

It’s a super active channel, Stats are through the roof :rocket:

link pls

Replied

BUMP! Looking for offers :eyes:

Over 2,510,000 subscribers and 123k votes in a day

BUMP! Don’t miss out on this

handle please

Last 28 days analysis

2 Likes

I’ll do $200 giveaway if someone buys :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Add $200 from my side :wink:

Upcoming $400 giveaway :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Legal Bump! The Chanel stats are sky rocketing :eyes: Don’t Miss out! Shoot your offers to me or @Brant

1 Like

BUMP

1 Like

GIFT :gift:?

1 Like

What do you mean ? :thinking: