[$2000] [CRYPTO RELATED] [44,000 Total followers] Selling Telegram + Discord + Twitter

Country of followers (majority): Global - mainly Asia.
Amount of fans/followers: 10,000 Discord, 19,000 Telegram, 15,000 Twitter
Topic/Niche: Cryptocurrency.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Paid marketing

Description: I have a failed cryptocurrency project, with over 44,000 followers that now has no purpose, so I’d like to sell the pages. The activity is a bit low at the moment due to the following but could be revived at any moment.

If anything else is needed, please let me know.
twitterrrr

1 Like

can you pm handle + server link

Messaged privately.

PM me please, I have questions

Messaged you. Thank you for your interest.

Dm links please

Messaged you!

Everything has been done with paid marketing. I can show proof of it as well.

Pls dm me handles for all bro :slight_smile:

We’ve had an airdrop campaign, which including having to reply to our Tweets with certain hashtags, to ensure maximum visibility. The Discord does have more members, what you see there is the current online member count within the specific role. No “panels” were used, and I can send you a link to where the airdrop was mainly promoted at. It currently sits on almost 40,000 views. Drawing conclusions instead of asking questions is pointless.

Hello, I am interested for the IG stat if you could send me PM with @’ and price would be nice. Thank you.

There’s no Instagram in the package, did you mean something else?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.