200k High Reach Facebook Page With Viral's - Lots Of Potential!

Country of followers (majority):mexico:
Amount of followers:200k
Topic/Niche:Couples
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): None

Description: Up for sale is a fresh fanpage with merge and rename available, less than 30 days and growing like crazy, 100% real people and real engagement, this is people truly interested in the page content, take a look at the interactions with the posts and specially the comments. I did a test post for a product and I’m getting hundreds of product requests per day (200+ actually yesterday) Insane potential for affiliate marketing, drop-shipping or products of your own. Get it now and don’t miss the wave.

Take a look at the test post for a product. INSANE POTENTIAL!

Sending to verified ID only, listening to serious offers from serious buyers.

1 Like

Inbox link please.

Get ready to do XX,XXX on drop shipping or affiliate marketing with this baby

Why don’t you partner with somebody and split everything 50/50? If it’s truly capable of making tens of thousands - you’d make a lot more than $2,500 (your asking price), you’d do no work because the page is your end of the partnership and after you’re done the asset is still belonging to you.

Hi @Liquid, thanks for stopping by, been receiving some offers for shared revenue already off site, some are great deals that I’m reviewing. If the page doesn’t sell in the next day or two I’m for sure signing up for one of them or I’ll keep it and grow it to 1M.

Awesome man. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks bro!

Still available, listening to offers.

@SWAPD please close, will keep it and grow it to 1M

2 Likes

Inbox me pls I will buy

Sent

Price and handle

link