200k Model Account Makes 900-1.2k a Month!

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 200,000
Topic/Niche: Model
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, S4S

Description: Selling a 200k model account. This account makes me on average $900-1,200 per month by selling promos to upcoming models. It also gets on average 60k+ impressions per post and our followers tend to follow the model we post. Our page is set up so people follow us to find new models to follow. This page is made to make money, it’s not a meme page that will get tons of likes and comments but makes no revenue from it. Right now Instagram models are at an all time high and girls will pay for promo just to have more followers/likes than their friends. We also only keep promo posts up for 24 hours and then keep the professional models permanently on the page for the aesthetic and it makes upcoming models look better being on the same page as well known models. This page is already built to make money, so if you DM models consistently you will 100% make your money back. The reason I’m selling is I just recently got engaged and she doesn’t want me to keep DMing and posting models. If you have any doubts on the legitimacy, message me and I will clear up the confusion. This account has 100% real followers, real activity, and really makes money.

Username?

edited by staff

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

1 Like

Please send username. Thank you

Please send the username

Handle please.

Link and price dm, thanks

dm username please

Dm username please

Hello, please dm me the name.

Serious buyer, please PM details

The username is edited by staff

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

PM name, please.

Please send me the link so I can look at it.

pm me name please

Interested, please Pm link or username

Please send username.

send username sir