200K Nails Page - Grows 2K/Day - Makes +$400/Month

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 200000
Topic/Niche: Nails
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes :slight_smile:
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): First 800 followers with follow/unfollow and from then 100% organic, just posting viral content with viral hashtags.

Description:

• It grows +2K followers every day just by posting twice per day. If you have time to make more posts it can grow much more.
  • Great username, (nails + 4 letter very common word)
  • 100% safe. I manually grew this account so you donΒ΄t need to be worried about the OG owner pulling back this account. This is the reason why I only sell accounts grown from scratch by me, it is the only way that I can give a 100% safety guarantee to my clients :slight_smile:
  • Great engagement.
  • I usually charge $100 for a 24h shoutout and I usually make 4/5 shoutouts every month so I make around $400/$500 per month. All the shoutouts that I sell are from people reaching out to me, if you reach out to brands you can sell as many shoutouts as you want.
  • Stories get around 6000 views.
  • 5M+ Weekly Reach
  • 24% USA
  • 94% Women

This page has a huge potential to monetize. You can make money promoting Pay Per Install offers, creating a Dropshipping/E-Commerce store, doing Affiliate Marketing, selling more shoutouts,etc

:gift: Gifts when you buy this account:

• My list of hashtags which includes the 13 best sets of hashtags for nails pages.
  • 30 Viral Posts in the Saved section of Instagram so that you have enough posts for the first weeks.
  • A list with all the pages where I get nails viral content.

I deliver and respond quickly.

1 Like

Handle please

Sent :slight_smile:

Hey man, can you send me the handle please?

Done :slight_smile:

can you send handle

1 Like

Handle?

1 Like

Handle please

Username please

Handle or dm handle?

Sent :slight_smile:

Pm Username?

hey,pm handle please :slight_smile:

Interested Handle please

Hi. Can I see handle please?

handle

Hi. Can you please pm me your asking price? And any current best offers?

Please PM handle and asking price?