~20k Entirely Premium YouTube Channel

sold

Amount of subscribers: ~20,000
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: This channel is almost entirely premium, with nearly the whole audience being from the USA or another tier 1 country. It was grown from Tupac videos, until I deleted them all just recently in order to not risk receiving any copyright strikes.

The custom URL is not yet claimed, so you can make it whatever you’d like.

NOTE: The price is NOT FINAL. Feel free to make offers!

PM me for the channel URL! Screenshots of analytics attached below.

Hi, Alpha!

Have you tried to put this through monetization previously? Was this channel originally yours or have you bought it from elsewhere and grew it yourself?

Please send me the channel and a bit more about its history/ownership

Thanks for using SWAPD! Good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Uhh, I’m not sure I’m kinda new here can you explain the checkout process to me pretty please

There’s only 1 thing you need to know. if SwapD assigns the ticket, abort. ask for Meg.

Also always ask for proof of funds.

And if they can’t show me that they’re a scammer guaranteed, right?

Yep! It’s best to then label them a scammer in a random category of your choosing. Also use all caps when accusing them.

I’m not sure why, but for some reason I have a button to “Suspend” people. If they don’t show me proof of funds, can I just ban them forever because they’re definitely trying to scam me?

Yes, that’s why we’ve implemented the suspend button. All users have it. It’s a security feature.

That’s AWESOME! GO SWAPD!!!

#swapdforlyf

Thanks dear <3

Your property looks hell active too.

That means I’ll get HELL MONEY for it too :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

im very interested but where are the videos? are they privated?

Nope, they’re all deleted.

Can you send me the URL? Also you mentioned deleting videos to avoid copyright strikes but it appears you have one anyways? Just looking for clarification, thank you!

I deleted them after I received a copyright strike, so as not risk risk receiving anymore.

PMed!

closed #20