210k active instagram account for sale

Country of followers (majority): U.S, India and Mexico
Amount of followers: 210k
Topic/Niche: celebrity account

Description: i started the account less than 2 years ago. all my followers and likes are 100% real if u go thru my likes you will see that the most of them are following me. i get over 100k reach on every post. account grew really fast and im gaining followers pretty fast when im active. i get 6-17k likes per post, it depends. right now my discovery is over 600k and impressions 2m because i posted few times only this week but when i post more weekly my discovery is over millions and over 6 million impressions (i have some old screenshot),im not posting a lot on my acc lately. stories get 6-35k views depends of how active am. picture u see with over 190k reach is posted on 1st october . the reason why am selling it is because i dont have time anymore- please PM me if youre interested and if you are serious buyer. pm me for more info. i accept paypal only

![43503958_323582611751750_3832747751737655296_n|399x500] !

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Just want to note that this is a celebrity account, not really a fashion/style account.

1 Like

Msg me the @

URL please

can i know the username of it please? Thank you!

On the surface this property looks OK, but the comments are sometimes iffy. Would need to further audit at checkout. Good luck with sales!

Link pls

bump

1 Like

bump

bump

May I have username? Thanks!

bump

@SWAPD handle links to dead page fyi

1 Like

Seems like the account is 404. Unlisting topic until it’s fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.