212k+ instagram celebrity account for sale for 2000 USD (price dropped) OG included

Country of followers (majority): U.S, India, Mexico
Amount of followers: 212K
Topic/Niche: celebrity account
promotion methods: didnt use any
original email included: yes it is
Description: this is fashion/style account about american actress. i changed this account three times to something else and is still very active and account still grows really fast. i started this account in january last year, account. it would grow even more if i was more active. all my likes and followers are 100% real i grew account by myself. i get 7-20k likes per post depending on whether the post gets to the explore page and 6-35k story views it depends of how active am. all my recent posts got 80-500k reach. the most liked photo has 34k likes and the most viewed video over 3m views. all the pictures u see with over 200k reach are posted recently. im selling this account because i dont have time for it anymore and you can do whatever you want with it. pm me if you are really interested and if you are a serious buyer. i accept paypal only

!

Pm me the username! Very interested!

bump

Pm handle

bump

Pm me the username!

bump!

bump!!

bump

Can you PM me the handle

Pm me info, and do you think I can change it to a watch page?

bump price dropped on 2000 USD, looking to sell asap and this is the minimum i could go for.

Username and price please

bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.