215 000+ subs Indian channel Eligible for monetization price only $880 [Possible scammer]

Amount of subscribers: 215 326
Country of subscribers (majority): India
Topic/Niche: Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: I haven’t anything special to mention about this channel, i own it for a very long time and its time to say goodbye to the channel. I hope so someone will find a great way to upgrade it and will be satisfied.
Channel is not monetized, eligible for monetization. I am looking for a quick sale coz i havent much time to invest in selling this is last price.
Payments are especially in BTC-s in rare cases i can use PayPal but trying to avoid every time.
Thank you.

This guy is a scammer, do not buy from him! I recenlty bought a channel from him, he gave me valid e-mail and password, but shortly after that he somehow removed my e-mail from the channel he sold me, so now I can’t access the channel I paid him over 1000 dollars, meanwhile he is still ignoring my text messages.

Relisting this so people see what happens when you go off-site (@nikola went off-site) . Read the previous message.