23.7 MILLION Impressions every 28 days Selling Twitter - Premium Account

1 million impressions a day! On 10 out of the last 28 days, this Twitter account has had over 1 million impressions per day. 23.7 million impressions in the current 28 day cycle.

The New York Times and other new organizations have been in contact by DM cause this account is HOT right now. Currently 71,400 followers with NO regular follow back. That number could be doubled in days by following back.

This is a liberal / progressive / feminist / Democratic Twitter account for sale with unusually high interaction with high profile Twitter accounts, entertainers, news media and other high profile celebrities.

With this account you immediate acquire the ability to get your tweets in front of a global market not only through Twitter but also through publication of stories from top name, high volume publications, newspapers & television outlets that pick up tweets from this account on a regular basis.

Hundreds of well-known newspapers, magazines, blogs & media outlets have used tweets from this account as the centerpiece of news stories around the world including People Magazine, the Washington Post, Time Magazine, Newsweek, Fox News, Esquire, The Austin Statesman, Vogue, US News & World Report, Glamour, Sputnik, India Times, RT, READER.GR, CNN Money, Raw Story, Heavy.com, Mediaite, The Mirror, The Guardian, Twitchy, Hollywood Life, Huffington Post, The Inquisitr, college newspapers + hundreds of other publications and media outlets.

In the last 30 days, tweets have been picked up by People Magazine, The Inquisitr, Twitchy, Raw Story and an online publication out of Greece.

Followed by most of the liberal bluecheck accounts with lots of RTs from celebrity accounts.

The account has background discussions with numerous high profile individuals, receives invitations to special influencer calls, is regularly interviewed and participates in University research / publications on social media influence.

4,900 retweets each day, on average

Some screen shots below to show demographics: mainly women in the US. Have never done regular follow back. A program to increase followers would be fairly simple and easy. I have been more interested in getting the tweets out to the public. Impressions every 28 days varies from 12 - 24 million. Lots of action as you can see from the screen shots.

Glad to provide any details regarding source, methods of obtaining and posting content. Also, willing to negotiate for continued labor from me as the account transitions.

This is a fantastic account if you want to have an IMMEDIATE ability to influence millions of people.

Send me Link + Price, thanks.

Hello, send me link and price as well thanks.

Interested, please share property link

Send over the link. Thanks!

Hello please send name and price

Send me Link + Price, thanks

Send link and price, thanks

link and price please!

send me link and price

link and price please

Hi

link price and any additional details, Very interested.

Link please

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.