237k Extremely Viral Nails Page - 29M impressions

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 237.000
Topic/Niche: Nails
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? : Organic, f/u

Extremely Viral Nails Instagram page, with a whoping 29 million monthly impressions, 560k likes/month and 30k+ story views

This page grows on average 1k followers per day, the majority of them coming from Premium Tier 1 countries, like USA

Every single post hits the explore page and hashtags, making this account an extremely valuable asset for someone who is looking to monetize it or to build a beauty brand around it

I recently tested the waters to see the earning potential of this page, and I easily made around $400 in 12 days simply by promoting a few nails photos from similar pages in this niche. With a little bit more outreach, this page can generate $1k+ per month, with recurring customers (big brands in the nails industry)

It comes fully secured with the original email, with no violations or copyright claims.

You now have the chance to secure one of the best pages in the entire Nails industry, so if you’re interested to purchase it or simply want to find out more about it, do not hesitate to dm me

link please