239k+ YouTube Channel (29k+ Lifetime Revenue)

Amount of subscribers: 239,000+
Country of subscribers (majority): India
Topic/Niche: Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: The channel was recently purchased from here, and it currently has majority of Indian and Pakistani subscribers looking forward to Indian entertainment content. We are Youtube strategists and acquired the channel thinking of developing it and making it into a brand but because of our other channels and deadlines, we do not have time. That is the reason for selling

We have a few original, non-copyrighted branded scripts and videos that come along with the channel (these can be used for any brand) which are suited for this type of audience. The price is final if the scripts and videos are needed (just because of the money spent on the content) and the price is negotiable if the channel videos and scripts are not needed.

Preferred payment method is Paypal or Transferwise. I have attached the screenshots of the channel analytics and the revenue it made over its lifetime.

private message the handle please im interested

Hello chief i am intrested
Can you send me channel link and your social medias name like instagram,facebook
If you get any time dont forget to message me
Thanks
Best Regard

PM me the link to the page pls

I am intrested in buying your youtube channel
Can you please sene me your channel link and your social medias name like facebook,instagram,etc.
I will talk there about channel infos and how will you recieve your payment infos
Thanks
Have a good day

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.